After making a considerable reputation in delivering proficient laptops Xiaomi is marching towards bringing Mi Notebook Air series to the market. The outer looks resemble Apple’s newest MacBook Pro.
Remarkable features offered by Mi Notebook Pro includes:
- 15.6-inch display size with narrow groove holding the device
- Processors with NVIDIA Geforce GPU, SSD of 256 GB storage and 16GB DDR4 RAM 8th generation Intel Quad-core processor
- Huge size keyboard
- Four cell 60Wh battery
- Screen with gorilla glass 3
- Harman Infinity Speakers having to inbuild Dolby Atmos sound effects
- Seven ports including data-only USB-C, standard HDMI, USB-C, dual USB 3.0 version, and 3-in-1 SD card
Additionally, Mi Notebook Pro will support hello fingerprint authentication feature of Windows along with multitouch touchpad. The initial price of the device will be ranging from $850 to $1,075. The device will weigh around 1.95 kg. It comes with following three version:
- The smart device that costs $1,070 comes with i7-8550U chip processor, 256GB SD card, and 16 GB Random Access Memory.
- Another device that costs $980 comes with i7-8550U chip processor, 256GB SD card, and 8GB Random Access Memory.
- The third device that costs $860 comes with lower i5-8250U chip processor, 256GB SD card, and 8GB Random Access Memory.
Xiaomi is launching another smartphone Mi Mix 2 that exhibits fingerprint sensor at the rear end, the 12MP rear camera having four-dimensional optical image stabilization, 256GB of internal memory and the initial price of $500. The earpiece speaker is concealed behind the upper top edge of the smartphone while front camera resides at the bottom. Both Mi Notebook Pro and Mi Mix 2 will be rolled out only in China on 15th September. It will gradually roll out in other countries. The company made an announcement that Mi Mix 2 and Mi Note 3 will feature dual cameras.